The business law attorneys at Meyer & Spencer, PC have years of experience in forming partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and businesses of every kind. All businesses need expert legal guidance; let our business law attorneys help you through the legal and transactional landscape of today’s complex business world.
At Meyer & Spencer, PC, we have developed the In-house Counsel Advantage Program which allows our corporate clients to focus on the day-to-day operation of their business while delegating the business law matters to us. We encourage our corporate clients to call us any time they have a question. The In-house Counsel Advantage Program is the next best thing to having an attorney on staff.
With the In-house Counsel Advantage Program, the attorneys at Meyer & Spencer, PC will:
- Provide an Annual Corporate Maintenance review to ensure that your assets are protected and all required filings have been made;
- Provide an Annual Review of your Corporate Books to:
- ensure compliance with all laws; and
- ensure that the integrity of the corporation is preserved to protect against IRS Audits and attempts to pierce the corporate veil;
- Host and/or attend your company’s annual meeting to:
- ensure that proper notice is provided to shareowners;
- ensure that corporate formalities are followed;
- assist with the preparation of the minutes of the meeting.
- Attend a strategic planning session with your CPA and/or Financial Planner to:
- strategize and explore methods to improve your company’s bottom line;
- set specific goals for your company to focus on in the upcoming year;
- create a plan of action to meet your annual goals;
- discuss ways to implement your Exit Strategy.
- Provide unlimited telephone advice on the routine day-to-day business law matters that come up in your business.