Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law
  • Call Our Offices Today!

What special planning should I do for my special needs child?

When you have a special needs child and you leave them an outright inheritance, that can knock them off any government benefits they may be receiving. The planning you should do is a third party supplemental needs trust, which allows you to supplement any benefits that the child is receiving, and if they die at any point before exhausting those funds, those funds could go to your other children.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation