Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law
  • Call Our Offices Today!

If my mother or father is not able to handle her or his own financial matters, what can I do?

If the parent can’t handle their own affairs, there’s usually a couple different things we could look at. If they have capacity, certainly we would have them sign a power of attorney, which authorizes the adult child to take any action on their behalf.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation