Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law
  • Call Our Offices Today!

Can I use my will to name a guardian to care for my young children and manage their property?

Yes, you can use a will to name a guardian and an alternate for your young children, and a trustee to manage property. The guardian basically has physical custody. The trustee manages the finance. That can be one and the same person. A lot of times it’s better to have one person handling both of those roles.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation