Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law
  • Call Our Offices Today!

What do I need for asset protection and Medicaid planning?

You need to have an asset protection plan in place. In this part of New York, a nursing home runs about $150,000 a year, which wipes out families pretty quickly. If someone’s to stay for two or three years, the family could be left with nothing. Seeing an elder law attorney, getting a plan in place, is the best way to go.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation