Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law Meyer & Spencer,PC. Attorney at law
  • Call Our Offices Today!

Should I consider a trust or some other type of special planning for my special needs child?

With special needs children, there are certain challenges. The biggest one, if you leave an outright inheritance to a special needs child, that can knock them off any benefits they would be receiving or eligible for. Something you don’t want to do. By creating a supplemental needs trust, you’re allowed to supplement whatever benefits the child is receiving instead of knocking them off.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation